Terms of Services
By accessing or using our Websites including www.geospatialmedia.net, www.geospatialworld.net, www.gwprime.geospatialworld.net and all other websites mentioned in the List of Websites or in any way or using our online portals, video channel, print magazine, mobile applications, attending events and webinars, visiting our social media pages or using our market research reports, providing information through our survey campaigns, email communication, online chat module or by accessing or using any other website or applications that link to this Agreement (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”) provided by Geospatial Media and Communication Private Limited (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Geospatial Media”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) or by sending messages/communicating via chat or clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of this Agreement, or completing the Geospatial Media account registration process, you hereby represent that:
(i) You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published from time to time on our Websites.
(ii) You are 18 years of age and eligible to form a binding contract with Geospatial Media.
(iii) You have the authority to enter into the Agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any company, organization, or any other legal entity you have named as the user during the Geospatial Media registration and account creation processes and to bind that company, organization, or entity to the Agreement.
The terms “you”, “user” and “users” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use our Services including, without limitation, any companies, organizations, or other legal entities that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Services through their respective employees, agents or representatives. Except as otherwise provided herein, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE APPLICATIONS.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“Agreement”) CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS MENTIONED BELOW.
- These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding Agreement between you and Geospatial Media and Communications Private Limited, having its office at A-145, Sector 63, Noida, U.P., 201301 India; regarding your use of the Services.
- “Content” means all information including but not limited to News, Articles, Blogs, Webinars, Magazine, Conference & Events, Survey Reports and Market Research Reports otherwise transmitted publicly or privately via our services;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” mean and include without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other related rights pertaining to our Services and related documents shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Geospatial Media;
- “Party” or “Parties” shall mean the user and Geospatial Media, individually or collectively, as the case may be;
- “Privilege Membership” means user holding Privilege card with a unique ID through which they could login to manage the points earned against participation in Geospatial Media conferences and magazine subscription;
- “Service Data” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including Personal Data of users, submitted to the Service(s) by users in connection with their use of the Service(s);
- “Third Parties” include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers and advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers, payment providers, logistics agencies;
- “Applicable Data Protection Law” means EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and where you are established in any other territory, means data protection laws that are applicable in that territory.
To use our Services, you must:
- Be at least 18 eighteen years of age;
- Agree to the Terms and
- Provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you will not use our Services in a way that violates any laws or regulations (representing and warranting equates to making a legally enforceable promise). Geospatial Media may refuse Service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
- In adherence with clause 20 of the Agreement Geospatial Media may terminate this Agreement or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof.
- Supplemental Terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for any particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be published on our Services in connection with the applicable Services from time to time.
- Supplemental Terms are in addition to and shall be considered a part of this Agreement, as may be applicable to the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental Terms shall prevail over the above-mentioned applicable terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
In case of incorporation of any new legislation or any amendments to the existing legislation governing data of any individual, some of the clauses of this Agreement may either be updated or deleted without any notice, to comply with the said provisions of the applicable legislation. Hence it is advisable to check this Agreement from time to time.
Geospatial Media offers print and online media including but not limited to news, interviews, articles, blogs, videos and surveys as part of which they have a bi-monthly magazine subscription for the Geospatial World Magazine. This magazine is sent to subscribers in print and digital format.
- Print subscribers include both paid and complimentary subscribers. Geospatial Media has a magazine subscription module to maintain the data with physical addresses of subscribers.
- Geospatial Media has a digital magazine subscription form on the media website www.geospatialworld.net for its online subscribers. These subscribers are sent a digital magazine email every two months via email.
- Geospatial Media has a GW Prime subscription form on the GW Prime website www.gwprime.geospatialworld.net for its online subscribers. Subscribers can read and download the available content of their choice.
- Newsletter Subscription form allows you to subscribe for specific Services including conferences, digital magazines, newsletters and webinars.
- All Subscription payments are subject to Payment and Commercial Terms under clause 12.
Conferences and Event Registrations
Geospatial Media conferences include global, regional, country wise events, industry specific events, road shows and workshops. Each conference may have its unique website. Users are required to fill and submit different types of forms based on the needs of the event. Some of the forms are including but not limited to the following:
- Abstract Submission form: a form to submit abstracts which are subject to evaluation.
- Award Nomination form: a form to submit nominations under different categories. These nominations will be subject to evaluation. Approved awardees are invited as speakers or attendees at the conference.
- Express Registration form: a form where you can register for an event and pay the respective registration fees using credit card.
- Regular Registration form: a form where you can register on behalf of organization and colleagues using login credentials (provided manually by our registrations team).
- Exhibition form: a form where you can submit quires related to booking of exhibition spaces or other related queries.
- All event payments are subject to Payment and Commercial Terms under clause 12
Market Research Reports
We produce market research reports and undertake consultancy studies. Primary and secondary market research forms the key part of our research activities.
- We may reach out to you for your thoughts and opinions in order to conduct primary and secondary market research, we may also use third parties to do research and also offline survey forms to collect responses.
- Market research services provided by us are either paid or free.
- All the free reports are uploaded online, you may download these reports by filling a form.
- All paid reports are shared online via a secured service or are provided to you in the form of print copies.
- We manage our market research related online presence using our website www.geobuiz.com, and reports are posted on www.geospatialmedia.net
- All market report subscription payments are subject to Payment and Commercial Terms under clause 12.
Third Party Interactions
- The Services may contain links to third-party Websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and Apps (“Third-Party Apps”) and advertisements (“Third-Party Advertisements”) (collectively, “Third-Party Websites & Advertisements”).
- When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, Third-Party App or Third-Party Advertisement, we will not warn you that you have left our Website, server or Services and we will not warn you that you are subject to the Terms and Conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements are not under the control of Geospatial Media. We are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications, or any Third-Party Advertisements.
- We provide these Third-Party Websites & Advertisements only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements, or their products or Services.
- You use all links in Third-Party Websites & Advertisements at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Apps, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that our Services are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such links, websites or any other resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such links websites or resources.
You represent and warrant that you will not use our Services to:
- Transmit content that violates the privacy, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights owned by us or any other party;
- Transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious code, or other harmful or destructive content;
- Violate this Agreement, or any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation to laws designed to regulate unsolicited email or other electronic advertising;
- Attempt to probe, scan, test, re-engineer or violate the security features of our Services or of any associated system or network, or to obtain unauthorized access to materials or other information stored thereon;
- Attempt to sell, resell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, pledge, lease, rent, distribute, timeshare, or share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services available to or for the benefit of any third party, other than the bonafide end-users of its Application
- Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the integrity or provision of the Services or the data contained therein
- Exploit or present minors in a sexual way, or promote adult sexual Services, representing a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, firearms, or other hazardous materials, including any indication of promotion of hate speech
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services;
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk, sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
- Attempt to interfere with the use of the Services by any other manner not expressly mentioned above.
- Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
- Commit or attempt to commit an act of money laundering or any other unlawful act in respect of Services rendered.
- Attempt to knowingly mis-represent oneself or falsely represent any other natural person.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully in any investigation by law enforcement officials of any violation of this Agreement. We also reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- To use most aspects of our Services, you must register for and maintain a Privilege membership account (“Account”). You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you violate this clause then we do not take any liability for the same under any legislation, regulation, prevailing rules etc. that govern minors and/or students under the age of 18.
- Privilege Membership registration requires you to submit to Geospatial Media certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, address, email address and contact number.
- You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date account information, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or Geospatial Media’s termination of these Terms of Service with you.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your account username and password at all times.
User Requirements & Conduct
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code and object code from us. You agree that you will not upload, share, or otherwise distribute any Service Data that is against any terms mentioned in Clause 9.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any Service Data of any kind that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
Payment and Commercial Terms
- If you are a paid subscriber of any of our Services, you agree to pay all Subscription Fees or fees associated with your usage of any service, as appropriate (“Subscription Fees”). All subscriptions paid through third parties are subject to the third party’s Terms and Conditions of Use, and we will not be responsible for anything contained therein. You are responsible for payment of any sales or use taxes associated with the Subscription Fees or your use of our services.
- You agree that until your paid subscription is terminated or expires, you will continue to remain responsible for the subscription payments, even if you do not use our service. Subscription payments are non-refundable.
- You or your Company chooses to register on “as is” and “as available” basis for making any payments through our payment gateways.
You can choose a subscription based service of the term and duration offered by company as listed on the website. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you cancel it before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for renewal term. We will notify you through email prior to renewal date.
Your subscription commence immediately once free trial duration is over and on the realisation of payment of subscription fee from the user and there can be no cancellation once a user account is active for subscription based service.
Cancellations take effect at the end of your billing cycle, and we can’t give partial refunds for unused time in the billing cycle. If you still wish to cancel, you may proceed, or you can do it later near to the end of subscription date.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content displayed on the Services is our copyrighted property. Similarly, the Services name and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Geospatial Media and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Copying, distributing, modifying, or creating derivative works of our Services without our written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Neither your use of the Services nor this Agreement grants you any right, title or interest in our copyrights, trademarks and patents or the intellectual properties so owned by us.
- Geospatial Media’s trademarks and/or service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Geospatial Media, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or users of the Websites, tarnishes or dilutes the marks, or disparages or discredits Geospatial Media.
- Our Services include a user interface that allows you to upload Service Data. You are granted a limited right to use those Services only in conjunction with the Services and in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Your use of any research report or information on Geospatial Media is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- The price, demand, supply or any other information provided in any of the market research reports is intended to be used as ‘reference’ only. Any decision made based on this information shall completely be user’s responsibility.
- Geospatial Media takes no guarantee of data accuracy or other information provided in the form of any reports, country profiles, or Articles. A user is expected to use this information at his sole discretion.
- Reproduction of any content full or part of any research reports is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms of Services.
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our Services. Please write to us at email@example.com for complaints and customer service inquiries.
- By creating an Account or filling up forms you agree that we may send you email communications as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving such communication by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that opting out of such communication may impact your use of the Services.
- Geospatial Media will provide such support and information as the user may require in the course of availing of the Services, defining specific use-cases.
- The support may be provided via phone and/or email, the contact details whereof shall be shared separately with the user.
Network Access & Devices
- You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your network’s data and rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees.
- You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and any updates thereto. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” GEOSPATIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, GEOSPATIAL MEDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY SERVICE REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND GEOSPATIAL MEDIA’S ENTIRE LIABILITY, IF ANY, FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID GEOSPATIAL MEDIA, IF ANY, DURING THE ONE-MONTH PERIOD BEFORE THE ACT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GEOSPATIAL MEDIA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING BACKUP COPIES OF ANY AND ALL OF YOUR CONTENT. GEOSPATIAL MEDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT.
You acknowledge to defend, indemnify and hold Geospatial Media, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners and any other licensors (each, an “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against any claim, disputes or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to, or arising from:
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation to any right to privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights, including content the user distributes through the Services;
- Your wrongful or improper use of the Services;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or any other applicable law through or related to the use of our Services;
- The indemnifications set forth above will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement and/or your use of the Services.
You shall not hold Geospatial Media to be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, or any lost profits or opportunities arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Geospatial Media Services or the use or inability to avail of the same, loss of data, theft of data by third parties, the breach of any express or implied warranty, or otherwise in connection with these Terms of Service, even if Geospatial Media or the user, as the case may be, has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to use any and all services, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of Use. We may terminate or suspend accounts that have been flagged for suspected fraudulent activities.
- Upon termination of your access to use a service, including but not limited to suspension of your Account, right to use or access our services and any information associated with them will immediately cease and may result in forfeiture and destruction.
- Some provisions including but not limited to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability etc due to their nature shall survive termination of this Agreement. Termination of your access to and use of the Services shall not relieve you from any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which they otherwise may have to Geospatial Media or any third party.
Changes to Terms
Geospatial Media reserves the right to modify the Terms of this Agreement or its policies at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on its Services. You should regularly review this Agreement, as your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
The Terms of Service, together with any additional terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire Agreement between Geospatial Media and you, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understanding or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on our Services.
The Agreement and any dispute arising from the same will be governed by the laws applicable in Uttar Pradesh, India and/or applicable as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within India, without regard to its choice of law or conflicts of law principles.
Compliance with laws
- You represent and warrant that your use of our Services and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use our service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities, including acts prohibited by the laws in India that apply to commerce.
- You have complied, and will comply, with all regulations, as well as data protection, electronic communication, and privacy laws that apply to the countries where you’re sending any form of communication through our Services.
- You Agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, which result from your breach of any part of these warranties.
Disputes are defined as any claim, controversy, or dispute between you and Geospatial Media, including any claims relating in any way to the present Agreement, any Supplemental Terms, or the Services, amendments, or any other aspects of the Agreement.
Binding Individual Arbitration
- You and Geospatial Media agree to arbitrate any and all disputes by a neutral arbitrator appointed by us who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can.
- Any arbitration under these general terms will only be on an individual basis.
- Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, representative actions and consolidation with other arbitrations are not permitted.
- You waive any right to have your case decided by a jury and further waive any right to participate in a class action against Geospatial Media.
- If any provision of this Arbitration Agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced (but in no case, will there be a class or representative arbitration).
- All disputes will be resolved finally and exclusively by binding individual arbitration with a single arbitrator administered by the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Any arbitration hearing will occur in India, or another mutually agreeable location
Powers of Arbitrator The arbitrator, and not any central, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and the Geospatial Media. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other proceedings or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum rules, and this Agreement (including this Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator will issue a written statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which any award (or decision not to render an award) is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator shall follow the applicable law. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The arbitrator’s decision is final and binding on you and Geospatial Media.
Opt Out. You may opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you do so, neither you nor Geospatial Media can force the other to arbitrate as a result of this Agreement. To opt out, you must notify us in writing no later than 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, username (if any), the email address you used to set up your account, and a CLEAR statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. You must send opt-out notice to: email@example.com. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may have entered into with us or may enter into in the future with us.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL SUPERSEDE, AMEND, OR MODIFY THE TERMS OF ANY SEPARATE AGREEMENT(S) BETWEEN YOU AND GEOSPATIAL MEDIA RELATING TO YOUR WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT GOVERNING YOUR SERVICES.
- Notice: Geospatial Media may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services via electronic mail to your email address, you may give notice to Geospatial Media via electronic mail to our email address.
- General: You may not assign or transfer these Terms of Service in whole or in part without Geospatial Media’s prior written approval. You give your approval to Geospatial Media for us to assign or transfer these Terms of Service in whole or in part, including to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate; (ii) an acquirer of Geospatial Media’s equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you, Geospatial Media or any third-party provider as a result of the contract between you and Geospatial Media for use of the Services.
Updates to Services
- Geospatial Media may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/functionality of Services, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”).
- Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the Services. You agree that Geospatial Media has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of Services to you.
- You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the Services, and (ii) subject to the Terms of this Agreement.
No Changes in Terms at User Request
The Terms of Service mentioned herein shall not be subject to change as per user request. The same terms and conditions of use shall be applicable for all users.
Geospatial Media welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms of Service, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither party shall have any liability of any interruption or delay, to access the site due to Force Majeure event. For the purpose of this clause, ‘Force Majeure Event’ means any event or circumstances or combination of events and circumstances which is reasonably beyond the control of the party affected thereby and which cause or result in default or delay in performance by such affected party of any of its obligation under this agreement and includes an act of God, war, civil commotion, epidemics, lockdowns, strikes, lockouts and other industrial dispute.